Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving!

Thanks for all of the encouragement! We have a doctor's appointment in Abilene on Dec 11. I think it would be cool if the girls went with us for the ultrasound! The girls are hoping for a boy. Apparently they have felt some guilt about the Bailey name not being passed down. Hope said, "It's all my fault!". Ha! I told them that I don't really care if it is a boy or a girl. I could not love a boy any more than I love my girls! besides, boys can't play softball or volleyball! Ha! Thanks again! Your encouragement means a lot to us! Blessings!

4 comments:

Brooks Inc. said...

GREG and MELANIE!

I am so excited for you guys! I cannot wait for Dec. 11th! I will be checking back...

What a wonderful gift from the Lord! Know that we join you in praising our Lord for this precious life! He is so good!

Becky

Greg Bailey said...

Thanks so much Becky! Blessings!

sj said...

Becky just told me to check this blog...Oh, my goodness, I am beside myself excited!!!! What joy is ahead!

I can tear up just remembering the excitement of our very planned #4...he continues to be a source of deep pride and joy not just to his parents but to each of his siblings...they were all enough older that I really think we all raised him...I know that each of their great influence was part of the intended blessing for AJ's life...I am so incredilbly happy for each one of you!!!suzyj

Greg Bailey said...

Thanks Suzy! We are encouraged by all of the affirmation. We are also very honored that God would consider us worthy of being entrusted with another precious child! God bless you and your family!