Monday, August 04, 2008

50 Things about me

Thanks Patty
Play along if you want.
1. Do you like blue cheese? It's ok
2. Have you ever been to Yellowstone Park? No, but it is one of my dream destinations
3. Do you own a gun? Several
4. What are your favorite songs? I'm gonna dance, dance, dance; Hosannah - both by Hillsongs
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? no
6. What do you think about hot dogs? love 'em
7. Favorite Christmas song? I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Strong black coffee
9. Can you do push ups? yes
10. What was the name of your first pet? Chumley
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? raising Limousin cattle
13. Secret weapon to get the opposite sex? the grace of God (the only way I got my wife!)
14. Do you have ADD? no
15. What one trait do you hate about yourself? I hate home repairs!
16. What's your middle name? Gregory
17. Name 3 thoughts you are thinking at this exact moment? I hope this baby keeps sleeping (on me), I hope Melanie has fun on the boat, I can't stand the Disney channel
18. What did you buy yesterday? myself a cup of coffee and Melanie an ice cream drumstick
19. Favorite vegetable? beans - like pinto, black, etc.
20. Current worry right now? Will we ever move back to africa?
21. Current hate right now? Did I mention the Disney Channel? I don't trust it!!
22. Favorite place to be? Africa
23, What did you do to bring in the New Year? slept
24. Name three people who will complete this? Hmm?
25. Believe in God? He is my life!
26. Do you have an unusual skill? I can sing like a girl
27. What shirt are you wearing? orange Sonicflood t-shirt
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I prefer cotton
29. Can you whistle? Very loudly!
30. Favorite color? black nor blue
31. Would you be a pirate? no
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? praise songs
33. Favorite girl's name? Grace (x2), Faith and Hope
34. Favorite boy's name? James
35. What's in your pocket right now? nothing
36. What made you laugh last? can't remember
37. Best bed sheets as a child? blue
38. Worst injury you've ever had? broke my neck
39. Who is your loudest friend? Melissa
40. Do you like where you live? some things about it
41. How many TV's do you have? 2, no cable, no satellite
42. How many dogs do you own? two
43. What would you do if you hit a deer while driving? call the insurance
44. What is your favorite book? Mark of the Lion series, Mittford series
45. What is your favorite candy? Hershey's Dark Chocolate
46. Favorite Sports Team? Dallas Cowboys
47. What were you doing at 12 am last night? sleeping
48. What was the first thing that you thought of when you woke up this morning? I need some coffee!
49. What songs do you want played at your funeral? Upbeat stuff from Hillsongs
50. Does someone have a crush on you? My wife and 3 daughters

No comments: